QEYADA Foundation is a non-for profit organization, founded in 2016 and funded by a contribution from Union Group to grant work readiness, vocational training, and academic scholarships for talented and promising Egyptian youth to qualify them to the labor market.
- When is the Work Readiness Program application deadline?
The application deadline will be mid of October, and the specific date will be announced on Facebook
- What is the selection process?
If your application is relevant to the program requirements, you will conduct an English Exam, then Panel Interviews.
- What is the Work Readiness Program duration and when will it start?
The program duration is 7 Months; including the General Track, Career coaching sessions, Technical track and the Corporate Internship. The program will start End of October.
- Where will be the training sessions?
The training sessions will be held in the American University in Cairo, Tahrir Campus,
- Do you have other branches other than Cairo?
No, however QEYADA foundation will provide accommodation during the training days for outside Cairo participants.
- How much is the program fees?
QEYADA foundation is a non-for profit organization and there will not be any enrollment or registration fees to participate in the program.
- What is the program requirements, and conditions?
- Males and Females aged between 20 and 28 years
- Must be graduates of public universities
- Egyptian citizens
- Military service status must be clear for males
- Minimum University grade good (GPA not less than 3)
- Passionate and coachable individuals
- Commitment to the program
- What is the training schedule?
The training sessions will be 2-3 times per week, and the exact schedule and timings will be shared later, during the program.